23′ x 25′ Studio
- The studio features a fully digital video mixing and editing system; Newtek SX-84 linked with a Video Toaster 4.
- The studio is equipped with hanging pipes mounted with over 15 spotlight fresnel lighting fixtures.
- Large black velvet curtains for a professional backdrop setting
- A section of 8′ x 8′ green screen for all your keying needs
- A Teleprompter that runs Flip-Q scroll software allowing for any scripts to be displayed in any direction.
- A-Line out studio monitor for viewing playback right after your first take!
- Office desks and several pieces of miscellaneous furniture serve to create the proper setting for interviews or talk shows.
- Four professional quality cameras opening up the options for choosing any four angles of view for our output edits.
- Full-featured 16-channel audio mixer giving you the ability to make a
sub-mix, patch in sound effects, and use a studio talk-back for your crew to take cues.
- Our studio will give you the much need lift in production that you have been looking for in your next project.