Field production equipment
- Cameras: 6 Sony PDX-10 MiniDV or Canon XA25 kits.
- Typical field setup: camera, recording platform (SD Card or Mini-DV Tape), tripod, zoom controller, power supply, and audio gear.
- Audio options: Azden wired lavalier, Sennheiser wireless lavalier, RODE NTG-2 shotgun mics, Shure MX393 table mics.
- Switcher options: a production package which contains a Videonics four camera input video mixer, a Mackie 8 channel audio mixer, a DVD recorder or DN-300 digital hard drive recorder, a preview monitor and program monitor. This is a standard definition set up.
Multimedia industry standard
- 1- Mac Pro Quad-Core Xeon E5, Adobe CC 2017 (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Adobe Media Encoder, Audition)
- 1- Mac Pro Six-Core Xeon E5, Adobe CC 2017 (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Adobe Media Encoder, Audition)
- 2- Mac Pro 2×3 Ghz Quad-Core Xeon, Adobe CC 2017 (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Adobe Media Encoder, Audition)
Create graphics and promos!
- Still Graphics: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Lightroom, InCopy, Indesign
- Motion Graphics: Trapcode Suite 12 and After Effects
- Audio Foley: soundboard to make audio booths, and an audio booth for podcasts
- Live Editing: Switched Broadcasts via Newtek Video Toaster 4. The best hands-on experience!
- The brain of the station is our highly prised B-100 Hypercaster by TelVue. This helps us streamline all of our broadcast needs with a newly IP based interface. The is how we manage our content and develop schedules for our viewers.
- Our InfoVue allows us to give our citizens an enriched experience with live updated weather, modern graphics and current events around the county. It also offers us an outlet for our Emergency personnel in our community to reach the masses when inclement weather hits the region. We update the community calendar weekly!
- Running 24/7, you can always count on GMATV Comcast Channel 15 to supply you with hyper-local event coverage.
- In order to make a TV show or series with
we ask that you go over a pre-production plan with us so we can fully understand your project. We can help with equipment training, script writing, casting, lighting and crew management. GMATV
- GMATV asks that you fill out our production applications and either drop off at our station with a tour of our facilities or email and set up an appointment to come to check out our studio. (802) 851-1592