Don't just watch TV, make it!
GMATV is YOUR television station.
Our staff will guide you through every
step of the way to get your program to air.
The best part is, it’s all FREE!
We’ve got the equipment to make your next show a breeze.
GMATV’s spacious 23′ by 25′ studio provides a perfect location for your next show.
- The studio features a fully digital video mixing and editing system; Newtek SX-84 linked with a Video Toaster 4.
- The studio is equip with hanging pipes mounted with over 15 spotlight fresnel lighting fixtures.
- Large black velvet curtains for a professional backdrop setting
- A section of 8′ x 8′ green screen for all your keying needs
- A Teleprompter that runs Flip-Q scroll software allowing for any scripts to be displayed in any direction
- A Line out studio monitor for viewing playback right after your first take!
- Office desks, and several pieces of miscellaneous furniture serve to create the proper setting for interviews or talk shows.
- Four professional quality cameras opening up the options for choosing any four angle of view for our output edits.
- Full featured 16-channel audio mixer giving you the ability to make a submix, patch in sound effects, and use a studio talk-back for your crew to take cues.
- Our studio will give you the much need lift in production that you have been looking for in your next project.
Take your show on the road!
GMATV has a variety of field production equipment to help you record your next event!
- Cameras: 6 Sony PDX-10 MiniDV or Canon XA25 kits.
- Typical field setup: camera, recording platform (SD Card or Mini-DV Tape), tripod, zoom controller, power supply, and audio gear.
- Audio options: Azden wired lavalier, sennheiser wireless lavalier, RODE NTG-2 shotgun mics, Shure MX393 table mics.
- Switcher options: a production package which contains a Videonics four camera input video mixer, a Mackie 8 channel audio mixer, a DVD recorder or DN-300 digital hard drive recorder, a preview monitor and program monitor. This is a standard definition set up.
Our station has excellent post-production options
State of the art, multimedia industry standard based Macintosh editing stations
- 1- Mac Pro Quad-Core Xeon E5, Adobe CC 2017 (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Adobe Media Encoder, Audition)
- 1- Mac Pro Six-Core Xeon E5, Adobe CC 2017 (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Adobe Media Encoder, Audition)
- 2- Mac Pro 2x3 Ghz Quad-Core Xeon, Adobe CC 2017 (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Adobe Media Encoder, Audition)
Create graphics and promos!
- Still Graphics: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Lightroom, InCopy, Indesign
- Motion Graphics: Trapcode Suite 12 and After Effects
- Audio Foley: sound board to make audio booths, and an audio booth for podcasts
- Live Editing: Switched Broadcasts via Newtek Video Toaster 4. The best hands on experience!
Running 24/7, you can always count on GMATV
- The brain of the station is our highly prised B-100 Hypercaster by TelVue. This helps us streamline all of our broadcast needs with a newly IP based interface. The is how we manage our content and develop schedules for our viewers.
- Our InfoVue allows us to give our citizens an enriched experience with live updated weather, modern graphics and current events around the county. It also offers us an outlet for our Emergency personal in our community to reach the masses when inclement weather hits the region. We update the community calendar weekly!
- Running 24/7, you can always count on GMATV Comcast Channel 15 to supply you with hyper-local event coverage.